Monday, September 3, 2012

Mazie's Senior Pics

This beautiful little lady belongs to one of my dearest friends... Vicky.  I loved every minute I got to spend with her!  She reminds me so much of her mother... she is so happy, laughs easily, is fun to be with... pretty much beautiful inside and out.  We thought it would be fun to have some things representing her mother and so she brought Vicky's fun red boots.  Loved the red boots... reminds me of how much Vicky loved red... no one rocked red lipstick like Vicky!

We had a tender little moment when the sun came bursting through the clouds... 
Isn't she gorgeous?!

Rockin' her mom's red cowboy boots!




I LOVE her laugh!  Makes me smile looking at this... ;o)
Mazie is head cheerleader at her high school and is pretty much amazing at everything she does...  









We missed having her mother along but I kind of think she was...  miss her so much.  Love you, Vicky.

No comments: