Friday, September 14, 2012

Dillon and Megan - Wedding!

This wedding was at one of the most beautifully places on earth... Lake Powell!  I love the water, the textures and lines in the rocks and having a gorgeous couple didn't hurt the photos out any!
 I have enjoyed so much getting to know Megan and Dillon.  I did their engagements (CLICK HERE TO SEE!) and had a great time so this was round two with this beautiful couple!








 Megan and her equally beautiful sister, Holly!
 One family group hug!


 This little girl just cracked me up!  What a doll!
 Beautiful backdrop, right?
 Cute little flower girls... loved their dresses!

 Beautiful decorations at the venue!
 Showing me her flower!  ...going a little cross-eyed!  ;o)
 The best men were so much fun!  I had a lot of time with them before the wedding and we made good use of the time!







 MARRIED!  YAY!


No comments: