Monday, October 4, 2010

Brock & Chaley - Love these two!

Oh my goodness, I had so much fun taking pictures of my son and his beautiful bride-to-be, daughter-to-be!   It seems like yesterday we took engagements (click here) and it's already time for bridals...  Wow! time is flying!  I couldn't be happier to have Chaley in our family!   They are getting married on October 29th, reception in Delta.  Then on Saturday, November 6th, an open house in Bicknell!
I love you two SO MUCH!






















10 comments:

Densie said...

What can I say. Beautifull pictures, Faun!!! You are the best! We appreciate all the time you have put into these photos. Thank you so much! They are a beautiful couple if I don't say so myself!!

Kristin said...

what a stunning couple!! *love* these photos, you just keep getting better and better...absolutely beautiful!!

Makell Wintle said...

Wow. They look awesome mom!!! I love them so much.

linda said...

So adorable! How cute are they?! I love her dress, it is so unique, and Brock...what a stud!

Chelsea + Brandon said...

So cute! Love them!

Carrie said...

Wow! They are amazing photos. Chaley is my cousin and we are so happy for her. We can't wait to meet Brock.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! -GORGEOUS! I loved Chaley's hair and dress and how about those gorgeous purple, peek-a-boo toed shoes!!! Brock looked pretty macho. =8-D Loved the setting - Wayne County, Utah's best kept secret! -Aunt Maine

Hayley said...

Faun, these are great! Her dress is beautiful and Brock has never looked more handsome! Congrats, I hope to make it to one of the receptions. Where the heck is Delta?? Maybe I'll go to that one! haha love you love you

Bianca said...

What a handsome kid he turned out to be! You and Skip sure know what you're doing!

Leisa said...

These pictures of Chaley and Brock are wonderful. Great textures and composition on top of a beautiful couple. I work with Chaley at CUC and she is amazing as is your art!