Friday, March 22, 2013

Chanley & Brittany - Engagements

Spent some time with this darling couple, his mom and sister.  They love to read... and it so happens I have a love affair with books as well... so we took them to the library!  Such fun!



 I live in such a beautiful area of the world!  LUCKY!


 Her favorite book on top... his are under!  haha!  Love it!



 One of my crazy ideas that I came up with in the night when I couldn't sleep!

 Thought this would be fun... turned out better than I even imagined.  His nickname for her, her's for him, wedding date and things they say...  Love it!
 This one just makes me laugh!  These two are available for checkout at the library... haha!  It was just for fun but I couldn't help it, I had to post it!




 Love her face!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness! I am SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super giddy! Congrats you two! I miss you guys tons! don't forget to send me an invite whether or not I can actually go!