Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vicky Fielding Benefit Dinner

   This is my sweet friend, Vicky.  I took this photo of her five years ago...  Ten years ago, I met Vicky and we became instant great friends.  She is an amazing mother, "SUPER MOM" actually, of five beautiful kids.  Vicky is the first person to be there for anyone that needs help...  She is kind to everyone, always positive.   I absolutely love her laugh and have been blessed to hear it often!  Vicky was diagnosed with IBC (more information)  a little over five years ago.  Courageous is one word that describes Vicky; along with gracious, sweet, caring and always giving.
  This Monday, February 14th at 6:00 p.m. a benefit dinner will be held for her at the Gunnison Elementary School.  A great beef dinner will be served and there will be a fabulous auction as well.  ALL the proceeds go to help Vicky and her family with the financial burden this has caused.  The prices are $10 a person, $15 a couple, $30 a family.
I will be auctioning off a photo shoot if you want to bid on it  
.....just sayin'!

My hopes are that this Valentine's Day, a lot of LOVE will be shown to this amazing woman and her sweet family.
I love you, Vicky!

1 comment:

linda said...

Sure wish I could be there, I'll be sure to send lots of prayers her way though.