Things I have enjoyed about you, Lauren...
1. Throwing birthday parties for your imaginary friends! Taking those same friends swimming, on trips and having sleepovers... haha! And boy we had to watch where we sat in case they were in the seat!
2. Watching your mind work as you came up with new pranks to pull on your siblings, starting at age 4... And me always worrying on April Fools Day, wondering if I was going to get a call from the school telling me your were expelled for a prank you pulled!
3. Seeing you start making goals at age 5! ...coming home from Kindergarten one day and announcing that you were going to be a runner. Age 16, and you're still running!
4. Watching you put your heart in to everything you do... singing, dancing, playing volleyball, getting good grades, writing, being a good friend, acting, RUNNING and the list goes on and on...
5. Having you crack me up every day of my life! You have an infectious personality!
6. Our one-on-one trips up north... Getting lost has never been so much fun!
7. Reading your blog... and the combined "book of crappy" blog. Always good for a laugh.
There is never a dull moment with you around... Looking forward to many, many more NOT dull moments! I love you baby girl... happy sweet sixteen!!!