Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wedding this Saturday, January 8th!

This Saturday, these two best friends and sweethearts will be getting married!  We are SO excited for them!  I couldn't ask for a better son-in-law.  Blake is amazing.  They are both pretty lucky because my sweet Nicole is a gem... She cares about everyone, is a friend to all, and has the biggest heart.  I have been blessed to watch her grow up and use her special gifts to bless the lives of so many people.  I love you, Nicole & Blake! Can't wait til Saturday!!!  Hope to see all our friends there to celebrate!


2 comments:

cHeLsiE said...

Faun!! I LOVE how you caught the sun flare in this last photo!!! Gorgeous!!!

Your pictures are always very beautiful!

~chelsie~

linda said...

I'm so excited for all of you! Can't wait to be there!