Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stephanie & Stan

Wow... summer has been crazy! Trying to keep up on everything from story times to soft ball to laundry to family things to photography... You moms know what I mean! Somehow we just multitask our way through life, right? So, late nights up editing photos has become my routine. It's a good thing I love what I do!
This cute couple came clear from Roosevelt to have some fun with me! I was so excited to take their engagements... She's a darling, tiny little lady and he's BIG... so that reminded me of my own daughter and her husband. I think it's pretty darn cute! Have a wonderful life, you two!




















2 comments:

Makell Wintle said...

Holy crap mom, this shoot looks amazing! Seriously.

Faund Images said...

Awe... thank you SO much, MaKell! You must be my biggest fan... since you always comment and make my day! :o)

These two were a lot of fun... cute couple.