Thursday, October 11, 2012

MaKell

MaKell did a little modeling for some friends of mine that design jewelry...  I snapped a few as Freedom was.   
I thought I'd post a few and give a little shout out to my first born...
MaKell is one of the most generous people I know; always looking for things she can do for people who need help or an uplift of any kind.  MaKell is a loyal friend and for those who are lucky enough be her friend, know she will go down fighting for you.  MaKell is the best big sister anyone could ever ask for... just ask her siblings.  She is beyond amazing creative; graduating in design she is working out of her home as a designer!  If you need any design work done, be it graduation, wedding, baby announcements, logos, brochures, ads, photography... she's your girl!  You can see some of her work here.  MaKell is beautiful inside and out and I feel so blessed to be her mother.
Love you!




No comments: