Thursday, January 19, 2012

Greg & Sarah - Round 1 Wedding in Arizona

Wow, what to say about this shoot...  It was absolutely great!  I loved having new places, new textures, new country to work with...  I loved spending time with Sarah and Greg!  We had quite the adventures with cactus sticking us but was ever so grateful that we missed the adventure with snakes or scorpions!  HA!   I LOVED Arizona and the people in it!
Remember when I did their engagements?  CLICK HERE
 Looks like a fairy tale!


 Greg spotted this amazing cactus!  LOVED it!


 OK... I just love this girl!

 I LOVED the orange and grapefruit orchards!
 Arizona sunset... beautiful!
 This bouquet was AMAZING!  Look at the beautiful cactus at the top!  WOW!  LOVE!





Sarah's darling grandma Porter made her AMAZING dress!  What a talent!









2 comments:

linda said...

simply stunning! I love them all!

Tyree said...

Okay, I'm in LOVE with her dress! Awesome work as usual, Faun. :)