Monday, September 19, 2011

Haylee's Senior Photos!

This gorgeous girl belongs to my good friend, Desi...  The three of us had a great time with this shoot.  I love the fact that Haylee could have taken photos with any of their beautiful horses but chose the one that she learned to barrel race on... the one that means so much to her.  He may have some gray hair but I'm pretty sure he'd still fly around the barrels for his little girl.  These photos will mean more as time goes by...    Haylee isn't just a beautiful face... she is smart and will do great things in this world!  I look forward to seeing what it will be.  Love ya!



















3 comments:

Hayley said...

These are beautiful! She looks so much like her mom, it's crazy!
I love the horse with the beautiful dress, very cool. And you are right, you do live in the most BEAUTIFUL place...

juli said...

I love the dress with the horse, too. It's a nice contrast. Pics are wonderful!

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.