Saturday, August 13, 2011

John & Lacey - Wedding Day!

This beautiful girl is my Nicole's bff...  Lots of fun memories of photo shoots in the back yard with those two; Nicole's brunette hair and Lacey's red!  Loved the contrast and their eyes... good times.   I could go on and on about Nicole and Lacey but this post is about Lacey and her new bff, John!  What a beautiful couple!  WOW!   I could not be more happy for Lacy - John is a real catch!  BUT, being a little biased, I think John is the one that hit the lottery!  These two are going to have a wonderful marriage.  Watching the way they looked at each other for two hours straight was a pretty firm confirmation of that fact!  haha!   Congratulations you two on your happily ever after!  Love ya!
p.s.  Lance & Lisa, you're going to have some b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. grand-babies!!!   ;o)
























5 comments:

B+N said...

AHHHHH!!! I am freaking out... I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT> Love you Lacey

Hayley said...

Her dress is AMAZING. Not to mention her eyes, and her hair and her cute hubby! Great job, Faun, as always!

Lacey said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Faun you're sooo good! I'm in love with all of them. Thanks so much for being the greatest! Dang that groom is fine...;)

The Shapely Shift said...

These are perfect! Such a great job - what a beautiful canvas to work with ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my cute CHT roommate is B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!! Congrats, Lacey! And great job on the photos, Faun!!