Thursday, December 9, 2010

Van Dyke Family

Well, if this wasn't the most unique shoot I've ever done!  This fun family has a pet pig... a few actually.  The male is named "Smalls" after one of my most favorite movies... but "Smalls" is anything but small!  He was the runt though...  Anyway, the Vandyke's just wanted some fun photos with their pigs and just shots around the family farm for a Christmas card...  Here are a few from the day.  The reason for the surprised faces on the first image is because their dad stepped off the back for a second which jerked the cart... Don't you love surprises?  I DO!   They also run the beautiful Red River Ranch; the place I take pictures sometimes.  You can find more information about that amazing place here.    Merry Christmas, Van Dyke family!         P.S.  I really could eat that little boy up!  He is TOO cute!














No comments: