Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jensen Cousins... so much FUN!

If you all haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE kids and I LOVE this job.... so it's a good fit! Thanks to my cute friend, Desi, I have amazing 1920's luggage. Thanks, Des! We had fun with vintage hats, pearls, and umbrella that belonged to their great-grandmother. The little guy sported his great-grandpa's fishin' hat and their cool grandma Jensen had the most amazing vintage trike! Super-fun! I seriously had the hardest time choosing just a few photos to put on this post; there were so many awesome ones. SUCH CUTE kids!




















4 comments:

Julia said...

So cute! That tricycle is super fun!

billykrisbayhowd said...

I love them, they are so so cute. Thanks for the fun time and taking the pics and being patient with the kids. Can't wait to see the rest.

Bianca said...

Alright, I just decided: pictures will be the Christmas gift for the grandmas! Email me and we'll book a time and date!!!

Arla Jensen said...

These turned out so cute. I love them. You are so awesome! The hats turned out so darling! Thanks!!