Monday, August 24, 2009

Emily & Jason's Reception...






My favorite shot of the night is this silhouette. It was a beautiful place to have a reception. So many fun photos, it was hard to just pick a few candid, fun, and dramatic ones... Jason and Emily decided to try a cheer stunt. There wasn't a great place to do it with the lighting but we did it anyway. It was amazing to see them do it with Emily in a wedding dress! It's a pose no one else has probably EVER done in a big, heavy dress!!!

Thanks Emily & Jason for letting me spend your special day with you. I am sure you will have an amazing life together!























































































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Faun!! These are the cutest pictures ever!! I can't wait to see more. The one with Emily looking out the window is amazing!! I am also glad you got a stunting picture that was awesome!
Stephanie

linda said...

Beautiful pictures! If we're taking a poll, my favorite is your favorite!